March 2009 Mummies

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

March 2009 Mummies
March 2009 Mummies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kerala’s famous Ayurveda treatments
Its the weekend!!! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:24 am by laquan

» scared about cysts/ endemitriosis??
Its the weekend!!! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 pm by toffee69

» Stressing!!!!
Its the weekend!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:41 am by Clair_Doyle

» sorry i havent been around much girls
Its the weekend!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:36 pm by *Claire*

» my girls a star!!!!
Its the weekend!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:28 pm by *Claire*

» Having a rant!
Its the weekend!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:27 pm by *Claire*

» Got a real bargain today!
Its the weekend!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:23 pm by *Claire*

» hello everyone...
Its the weekend!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 pm by *Claire*

» post natel depression
Its the weekend!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:58 am by *Claire*

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:10 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Its the weekend!!!

2 posters

Go down

Its the weekend!!! Empty Its the weekend!!!

Post by prawny09 Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:09 pm

And all that means is the dp's are home and causing mess!!! lol I find it so strange that 5 months ago i was counting down till the weekend and now i dread it - my inlaws tend to visit over the weekends!!!
How are we all? Its been very quiet on here, admittedly i've had a manic week and haven't been on much, sorry!!xx
prawny09
prawny09

Back to top Go down

Its the weekend!!! Empty Re: Its the weekend!!!

Post by lucasmummy Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Well we've had a really busy week! Hardly seemed to have been in the house, and certainly haven't had time to do the housework Laughing
Took Lucas swimming for the first time on friday, I bought a swim seat especially and he absolutley loved it!
I've also started weaning him (early I know- but hes so hungry!!!) He has been having baby rice since he was 13 weeks old - on doctors recommendations and under supervision! But now hes 16 weeks, hes now on fruit and also veg and potato! he loves the sweet stuff but I think its due to the fact that his soya milk is so sweet anyway, but he is starting to tolerate the savoury a bit more! He has rice for breakfast with some fruit mixed in, he has a proper lunch (savoury and sweet) and has rice with fruit after his bath and before bed! I may add he still drinks on average about 1000mls of milk as well!!!! (Told ya he was hungry!) It seems to have worked though as the last couple of days he has gone to bed at 7, Ive dreamfed him at 1030 and then hes been going through til 630 which is a marked improvement!

Oh and I went to pick up my new car last saturday - I got a peugeot 406 estate, its a t reg so not brand new but its ideal for Lucas and the dogs!

Should have a quieter next couple of weeks as my mum is away on holiday so wil get a bit of peace and quiet!!!!!

Suppose I better go and get dressed - well it is sunday! There's a riverside festival on this weekend and I think Im gonna go into town and see whats going on!

Jules and Lucas xxx
lucasmummy
lucasmummy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum